Production of construction materials
1. Warm plasters and screeds
For the manufacture of warm plasters, granulated PENOSTEK foamglass with a bulk density ρ = 150 kg / m3 is used; FR 0 ÷ 2 mm.
Currently, the production of dry mixtures based on PENOSTEK with unique properties has been mastered.
2. Lightweight concrete
When using granulated PENOSTEK foamglass with bulk density ρ = 150 kg / m3; FR 0 ÷ 5 mm it is possible to obtain light heat-insulating and structural-heat-insulating concrete of strength classes B0.75 | M10 | – B2,5 | M35 | with a density in the dry state of 350 – 500 kg / m3.
The approximate composition of thermal insulating concrete will be as follows (depending on the strength class):
- Portland cement M500 – 160 ÷ 300 kg
- PENOSTEK FR 0 ÷ 5 mm; ρ = 150 kg / m3 – 900 – 1000 l.
- Water – 100 ÷ 150 l.
Light concrete mix is prepared in a forced-mixing concrete mixer. First, PENOSTEK and 40% mixing water are charged, followed by mixing. Then cement and the remainder of the water are supplied. The prepared mixture is placed in molds.
Characteristics of thermal insulation:
- Density is from 350 to 600 kg / m3;
- Strength characteristics from B 0.75 to B 2.5;
- The coefficient of thermal conductivity is in the range from 0.065 to 0.12 W / m C0.
3. Small items