In housing and communal services
Foam glass can be used in the reconstruction of existing housing using simple and affordable technologies. For example, the energy reconstruction of Khrushchev using dry mixtures based on foam glass in the city of Belgorod (over 50 thousand square meters was restored) showed that the payback period is 1.5 years, with an average of 5 years.
Currently, the Moscow city authorities are considering the possibility of warming the facades of old buildings (Khrushchevs) with foam-based plasters.
PENOSTEK foam glass effectiveness
- The life of buildings and structures increases to 50 years without a major replacement of coatings and elements. The conditional service life of buildings built using foam glass before overhaul is 2-4 times higher compared to buildings built using other heat-insulating materials (expanded polystyrene / mineral wool).
- The use of dry mixtures based on foam glass reduces the load on the base up to 40%.
- The use of dry mixtures based on foam glass reduces heat loss through cold bridges by 25-35%.
- The use of foam glass in construction allows you to create energy-saving buildings much easier than conventional ones and reduce the cost of construction by 20-25%.
- The use of foam glass allows you to save up to 30% on the heating of buildings and structures.
- The use of foam glass allows you to build up areas located on weak and swampy soils in regions with a cold and hot climate.